"My Youth's Center"...SNSD, 10th anniversary LieV that explodes with beagle beauty.

Monday 7 August 2017

"My Youth's Center"...SNSD, 10th anniversary LieV that explodes with beagle beauty.


 

1. [+359 -8] Anticipating SNSD's 6th album promotions and I pray they hit daebak!!

2. [+345 -9] Seriously funny till the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope they promote the 6th album while being healthy~

3. [+330 -4] Ah honestly it's fun just with the members gathering and chattingㅠㅠ in the midst of that, when Light Up The Sky played Kwon Yuri was really sleepingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+329 -4] I am reminded of SNSD's songs that I used to listen to after school in middle school. I love SNSD who where with me during my youth🖤

5. [+127 -0] No matter what anyone says, for Sones it's SNSD right now, in the future and forever. My youth SNSD thank you🖤

6. [+117 -1] When the kids gather 1 hour is 1 minuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+102 -1] Yuri really fell asleep? Freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+96 -0] Very funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was so heart warming when they were over each other in the end

9. [+96 -0] Seriously they look the best when they're together 

10. [+92 -0] SNSD lets be forever

11. [+84 -1] Today was legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kwon Yuri really fell asleepㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



 

Link

 1. [+371 -15] Seriously all their peers are disbanded and only SNSD is remaining. i hope now they promote while enjoying it..

 2. [+289 -13] Thank you for existing for 10 long years🖤

 3. [+254 -12] In the future too i hope you keep showing good promotions

 4. [+243 -13] The V app was totally so fun as expected its fun when SNSD are together

5. [+219 -13]  Right now its Girls' Generation🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

 6. [+62 -6] I love you SNSD. I hope you promote this time with Sones healthly and enjoyably! never change

7. [+55 -2]  In the future too, I hope SNSD continues to do well!!

8. [+47 -7]  Congrats on the 10th anniversary

9. [+34 -3] Thank you SNSD

10. [+23 -1] Let down your burdens and just have fun with the fans this promotions!

11. [+19 -1] For the past years, i cried and laughed because of SNSD. Although they will disband someday, thank you for creating good memories.