10th anniversary "Holiday", SNSD are ready to have fun "All Night"

Friday 4 August 2017

10th anniversary "Holiday", SNSD are ready to have fun "All Night"



Link



1. [+305 -1] I like Holiday the most but seriously all the songs are good!!

2. [+262 -9] Isn't it seriously crazy?? The song is so good!! SNSD appeared when I was in middle school and it's already been 10 years..my youth, my pride, my . Thank you SNSD for the 10 years and congrats. Though I can't go to the fan meeting tomorrow, I'll cheer for you as if I am there. Right now, from now on, forever SNSD💖💖💖

3. [+244 -6] AhㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThe song is so good❤️❤️❤️

4. [+229 -6] I like it it's goodㅎㅎㅎ do well Soshi❤️

5. [+207 -7] I love you SNSDㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ all the songs sound like fan songs.....Holiday❤️

6. [+38 -3] Holiday is extremely good

7. [+36 -3] Ho ho~ holiday~~ choosing this as the summer songㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ as expected SNSD

8. [+29 -3] It's Holiday for this summer

9. [+28 -2] Holiday is seriously good

10. [+25 -4] The song is good

11. [+21 -1] It's a song that makes just want to enjoyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ its daebak