[TheQoo] Taeyeon's instagram update + story.

Tuesday 15 September 2020

[TheQoo] Taeyeon's instagram update + story.









[Link] (26, 574 views)

-Woah i think this is my first time seeing Taeyeon looking like this. fcking pretty;;

-Hul fcking pretty..i am curious about everything used for the eye make-up.

-Her hair matches her well.

-She looks like a doll. Pretty.

-What's up with the make-up? it seriously matches her. Crazy.

-Fcking pretty..Her hair is fcking my style.

-Crazy fcking pretty. Is it self make-up? its so pretty.

-Everything from the make-up, hair, clothes and even accessories is pretty.

-Can someone seriously say what she used for make-up...

-She kinda gives a Hoot era vibe.

-Her hair matches her perfectly. She's still as pretty as ever.

-I am tired of saying pretty...but i will say it anyway...Taeyeon is fcking pretty.

-I think this is the first time this year that i am commenting on a celebrity post. Crazy fcking pretty.

-I came back to save the photosㅋㅋㅋ

-It's a "fcking pretty" party here.

-I think Taeyeon seriously matches strong eye make-up.

-Did she do it alone ? its so pretty.

-It's only me getting older again...only me....

-She matches glamorous make-up perfectly. Fcking pretty.

-Reminds me of Hoot's make-up and hairㅋㅋㅋㅋ fcking pretty.

T/N: most of the comments are asking about her cardigan/the make-up she used and "fcking pretty"😂