"This visual, Extraordinary sexiness"...Taeyeon, captivating peak (teaser)

Tuesday 1 August 2017

"This visual, Extraordinary sexiness"...Taeyeon, captivating peak (teaser)



Link


1. [+112 -0] SNSD's pride! Although I like her as a solo, I really like SNSD's Taeyeon tooㅠㅠ we get to see her pretty dance line too..thank you for keeping your position as SNSD's main vocal for 10 yearsㅠㅠ

2. [+90 -1] Freaking pretty Taeng..I'll anticipate the 4th!!

3. [+85 -5] Taeyeons fandom is not the strongest for nothing..she's both pretty and good singer and even very charming

4. [+83 -3] Hwaitaeng🖤

5. [+82 -2] Taengu's teasers are freaking pretty

6. [+56 -0] God Taengu who crushes girl groups with her solo activitiesㅠㅠ i will anticipate this time too!! Show them what a true legend is

7. [+56 -4] Taeyeon-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThank you for singingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so pretty...I really love you

8. [+55 -0] Soshi's final boss, Taeyeon

9. [+52 -0] Singing skills + beauty + fandom + popular appeal + charm= Taeyeon

10. [+46 -2] Taengu is so prettyㅋㅋㅋ Soshi hwaiting

11. [+44 -0] I love you Taeyeon. Now, In the future, forever I will be a dependable fan