SNSD, comeback today through "MCountdown"..to reveal their new songs performances for the 1st time.

Wednesday 9 August 2017

SNSD, comeback today through "MCountdown"..to reveal their new songs performances for the 1st time.




Link

1. [+585 -78] They gathered 600 people to the pre recording today is that real ? Seriously anticipating Soshi's stage!!❤️

2. [+526 -97] Don't worry about the charts. 2 years ago, Lion Heart went up after they performed it. I saw the performance at the fan meeting and I think when they preform the songs the ranking will go up. And somehow the situation is better now than 2 years ago. Back then You Think wasn't even on the charts but now All Night is still surviving in the middle so I think it's a good situation in which both title tracks can go up.

3. [+521 -61] You dominated a whole generation with your songs during my school days. I am still with you now too. You're the best legend in my heart.

4. [+464 -63] I love you SNSD

5. [+420 -67] The girl group legends are coming

6. [+147 -18] Lets hit daebak with Holiday and All Night performances!!

7. [+136 -25] Finally the first stageㅠㅠ I'll anticipate it!! Especially All Night its totally cool

8. [+136 -27] We finally get to see the performances!!

9. [+129 -26] Since the time smartphones didn't exist, thank you for the 10 years. Hwaiting in the future too.

10. [+111 -19] No matter what anyone says, it's true that SNSD are legends. Legends and trends are different. SNSD let's only walk on a climbing the charts path.