[TheQoo] SNSD on Yoo Quiz on the Block.

Wednesday 1 September 2021

[TheQoo] SNSD on Yoo Quiz on the Block.


 [YooQuiz] The SNSD members' answer to what SNSD means to them. (26,639 views)

Sooyoung: like a mirror. We debuted together and grew up at the same time since we've been together for such a long time. Our thoughts changed at the same time and even our slump and maturity. When we meet we all have the same concern even if we don't say it. We can see it on each others faces.

Seohyun: An existence that you can't remove even if you want to. I've lived with them since middle school.

YoonA; I think its youth. They're people I've spent more than half of my life with.

Tiffany: Through this time, the members are not a work relationship but my friends and family. I can run to them if they have a concern or a good thing without hesitating.

Yuri: A hometown that helped me be reborn and exist as me.

Sunny: SNSD is an existence i am very thankful to. If it weren't for them, this group and this company a lot of elements wouldn't have happened. Its so fascinating how we made our way through this and did well.

Hyoyeon: I want to think of the biggest thing when asked this question. SNSD is like a light. A beam of light. 

Taeyeon: SNSD is like a country. my country. and i am a person of this country. When you look at the players during the Olympics,  they go to the match with our national flag. Like that, i think i work while being proud of SNSD and represent it.

-I seriously started sobbing at "country"ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Kim Taeyeon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon's country comment matches so well with Yoo Quiz's National Representatives special and its so touchingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh what is this. You're making me cry.

-Why am i cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I kept crying while watchingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Today's Yoo Quiz was so good.

-Soshi-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah it was seriously touching and i envy the fact that they met people like themselves and they're so coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Today's episode was so good. Everyone was so cool.

-My countryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I am so proud that Soshi is Soshi. Such cool peopleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-As expected SNSD is SNSD. Literally the one and only.

-These are words that make their fans seriously proud. They make them not regret liking them.

-I am an all-fan but why am i cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-They're so cool because they're so proud of SNSDㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I cried with them.

-I am not even a fan but its so nice to see them treasuring each other so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seriously Soshi are like a family.

-I cried with Hyoyeonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-So nice to see. I would be so happy if my idols too can be even half like them in the future.


SNSD leader Taeyeon's interview that made Soshi fans cry today. (26,527 views)

-I cried watching this. She said countryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I am so happy being a citizen of this countryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Our leader. Thank you.

-The best leader in the universe

-It was also so nice how she said she always sings while holding SNSD in her heartㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon is always so proud just like a representative of SNSDㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Our leader is cool.

-Its so nice to see how SNSD treasure and love SNSDㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I think Taeyeon has always said this. Even if she didn't, she always works while holding the SNSD title.

-I am not an idol fan but i was touchedㅠㅠㅠ

-That's such a cool expression. The fans must be touched.

-Taeyeon is so good with words that shakes the heart..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wait a minute..Taeyeon is the leader? why did i always think it was Sunny?

-Such a cool personㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It made me realize why they're lasting so long..my idols said something similar as well so i am even more touched. It always feels nice to see the SNSD members because i've seen them for so long. I'll support you!

-Such a perfect group and a perfect leader.

-So coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The best leader in the universe King Taeyeonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I seriously cried even though i am not a fanㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's not the best leader in the universe for nothing. Our leaderㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Her mindset is so coolㅠㅠ

-Ha..seriously her thoughts are so deepㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


SNSD's Seohyun who appeared on Yoo Quiz and is getting called fcking pretty. (45,557 views)


-She's fcking classy and pretty.

-She looks like the youngest daughter of a chaebol family.

-Woah crazy.

-She looks rich..in a good meaning.

-Her aura did feel like that of a top actress. Extremely pretty.

-My eyes kept going her way. So pretty.

-Fcking classy.

-She's been fcking pretty since that drama with Go Kyung Pyo.

-Her aura is crazy.

-A seriously successful business woman.

-CEO vibe.

-Seohyun is seriously fcking amazing in real life. Seriously freaking pretty.

-I think the word beautiful matches her more than just pretty. Her aura is so luxurious.

-A chaebol daughter.

-She's seriously luxuriously beautiful.

-I was watching on TV and she was freaaaaking pretty. Even her aura is pretty. She looked like an actress.

-Soshi that get prettier as time passes by.

-Extreme high class.

-Seriously actress level.

-She looks like Lee Young Ae.

-She keeps getting prettier.

-Gorgeous.

-She grew up so well...

-Luxurious.

-Even Jo Seho and Yoo JaeSuk seemed surprised with how much she maturedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She grew up so well. From a girl to a lady.

-Her features are still the same i think she just lost her cheek fat and changed the shape of her eyebrows. She got fcking prettier.

-Seohyun was just crazy today.

-She gets prettier with age.

-She did well by changing her eyebrows.