[TheQoo] Today's Taeyeon who made me surprised because she perfectly suits even this color of eyeshadow.jpgif

Thursday 8 July 2021

[TheQoo] Today's Taeyeon who made me surprised because she perfectly suits even this color of eyeshadow.jpgif


Sorry for the low qualityㅜㅜㅜㅜ I am watching the performance and she seriously suit it freaking well.





And the cotton candy make up in the MV too.





[Link] (54,342 views)

-Who thought that the rainbow eyeshadow could be this pretty.

-How could she suit even this... She seriously suits anything perfectly.

-She's just a fairy..

-Crazy legendary.

-Her face did all the work..

-She seriously suits any make up.

-Fcking pretty.

-She's seriously the best.

-For real. I was surprised because she suits it so perfectly

-Woah..I never thought Taeyeon was extremely pretty but the gifs are seriously pretty..is this what it feels like if you see her in real life.

-She fcking doesn't age..pretty.

-Isn't she a fairy? she just debuted.

-This unnie...her face still looks like a rookie...

-Again..its only me who's getting older..a goddess.

-She was just born to be an idol.

-The song is also good. like cotton candy.

-Taeyeon is just god.

-How does she get prettier everyday?

-I don't think she's human.

-There isn't anything that doesn't matchc her..fcking pretty.

-She's seducing me even though she's not going to marry me..this unnie.

-Oh seriously fcking pretty.

-Crazy. How can someone suit this kind of colorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both Taeyeon and the make up artist are legendary.

-She's legendary these days. Fcking pretty.

-The blusher is so pretty too.

-I watched it live and she was soooooo pretty. Her fans must be happy..her clothes, make up and her are pretty and Taeyeon is pretty.

-Her face is crazy.

-There isn't a concept that doesn't suit herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ fcking pretty.

-So there is someone who matches these colors..fcking pretty.

-Her nose highlighter is amazing. The make up is so well done for real.