[TheQoo] The thing in Taeyeon's weekend that gets devided opinions between people.

Saturday 10 July 2021

[TheQoo] The thing in Taeyeon's weekend that gets devided opinions between people.


Its the killing part!

1.

The closest beach~

My own theater~

It's okay to do whatever i feel like


2.

Ringing every morning

Beep beep beep beep sound

Lingering in my ears

I wake up without any wakeup call that used to rush me

(Cheesecake~ g g glass~ c c coffee)


3.

Weekend comes~

 I can do whatever i want~

The scattered cloud in the wind

We can go more freely


4.

A coffee shop with a nutty aroma

Pretty clothes catching my eyes

Do it for the weekend

Do it for the weekend

5.Others, singing rap etc

My choice is 111

[Link] (11,255 views)

-11111111

-1111

-1

-I can't chooseㅠㅠ 4 for me.

-1111111 +) ah and i like the watch dance part too.

-111

-5 others for me. the it's already 12 o'clock part its amazing f you watch it with the dance.

-I like them all so i can't chooseㅠㅠ

-4 for me. i got goosebumps the first time i heard it because its so good.

-222

-1 and 3 these too are always exciting.

- 1 for me. I am already happy from the first part.

-222 her voice is fcking refreshing.

-3!

-I'll listen again and choose.

-Just 3!

-5 singing rap!!! 

-All the gifs are fcking pretty.

-1 for now.

-1 and 3 are stuck to me head.

- there's a lot of 1s.

-111 i like the 12 o'clock part too.

-3333333

-3333

-333

-2,3

-1,3

-I like the rap part so much.

-4444

-555 i like the watch part.

-111 is stuck to my head.

-Woah the hair and makeup are so pretty.

-I was amazed with 3 when i first heard the song.