[TheQoo] A movie that people said looks like B level and didn't look forward to but it ended up hitting daebak.

Sunday 11 July 2021

[TheQoo] A movie that people said looks like B level and didn't look forward to but it ended up hitting daebak.


The expectations were low just from the poster and it kept getting called B level but it hit daebak after release.

[Link] (74,813 views)

-I acknowledge this.

-I watched a few days ago on TV again and its still fun.

-Acknowledged. I saw the poster and was thinking why they look like this..ah..the poster..but i watched it in theater and was so immersedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I watched it with my hands shakingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Fcking fun.

-They could've reached 10 million what a shameㅠㅠ

-Fcking fun. i have to watch it again.

-Its seriously fckiiiiing fun. The humor code was good too.

-The poster was the problem. The movie is fcking fun.

-I seriously didn't look forward to it but it was so fun when i watched itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Its fcking funny.

-It was funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I saw the poster and was wondering what that is but after watching the movie i realized they made the poster so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It was seriously so fun.

-My hands kept sweating while i watched itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It has been a while since i left the movie theater feeling that good. The ending was great. Its a bit of shame they didn't reach 10 million...ㅠㅠ

-I kept wiping the sweat off my hands in the theater while i watchedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Its a seriously well made movie.

-I watched it for the first time today and its funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Its seriously seriously fcking good. Well made.

-The poster was shockingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Movies are all about words about them.

-I went to watch it with my family just to kill time and we came out impressedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-For real the representative of movies that went viral based on words of mouthㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It was not B level but AAA. Extremely good.

-Wasn't this just a little less than 10 million? what a shame its fcking funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-A well made movie for real.

-Its fun even when watching it againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was so immersed when i watched itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Perfect from the beginning to the end.

-Indeed. The best.

-The poster was somehow fineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I realized they picked a good poster after watching the movieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Its seriously fun.

-Freaking funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ta ta ta ta ta

-The poster failed it but it had good words about it.

-I watch it every once in a while and its still fun.

-I didn't watch it but i came here thinking of this. All the people around me saw it.

-It was fcking fun. Is there no movies like it again?

-It was good to watch with the family.

-I watched it with my mom and we both found it funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't like disaster movies but this was funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously had zero expectations but it was so funㅋㅋ

-I don't like comedy movies but i liked this..

-Freaking fun. I watched it twice.

-I also watched twice at the movie theater.

-I watched it with no expectations but it was so fun that i saw it again with my friendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The only movie i watched twice at the theaterㅋㅋㅋ