[TheQoo] Why is Seohyun being called Airpods Seohyun?

Monday 12 April 2021

[TheQoo] Why is Seohyun being called Airpods Seohyun?



Even when looking at it again, she's amazing.....let's call them Airpods Seohyun instead of Airpods Pro.


Airpods Seohyun.
Buds Seohyun.
When you're in need of 2 Seohyun. (% is pronounced pro in Korean so they used Seohyun insead. The whole sentence is a reference to a Korean soft drink.)

+) I didn't know this would go to the HOT page. I didn't write this but another fan with sense and i just uploaded it because its funny and cuteㅋㅋㅋ because Seohyun is a "pro"..I support you Aseohyundite💓

[Link] (74,024 views)

-SeohyunToss. (Protoss from StarCraft)

-SeohyunSpecs (brand), SeohyunBiotics.

-Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-SeohyunGram.

-SeohyunDuce101.

-I was wondering what it meantㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-SeohyunBaseball, SeohyunFootball.

-Our country's 3 pros: Airpods pro, Buds pro, Seohyun pro.

-SeohyunFessional.

-I understood it but it took a whileㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Aseohyundite. (Aphrodite in Korean doesn't have an H)

-Ah i changed my Seohyunfile picture today.

-That GIF is fcking cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I understood it after reading it 3 timesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hello, i am a Seohyungrammer.

-If you can't play Baseball, are you even a Seohyun?

-Fckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Someone explain it to me..

-I was wondering if it's because Airpods look like her?? But i understood very late after reading the commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The comments are crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How did they even think of itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I received a Seohyunpose from my boyfriend.

-Ah i barely understood itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Aseohyundite is perfectㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Fcking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Choose the best Seohyun SeohyunDuce101!!

-Geniusㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The nickname of the yearㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it sticks wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember she said in the past that she will be a celebrity that her fans can proudly say they're a fan of? and even though i am not a Seohyun fan, i remember being touched..A real pro. Seohyun do well in the future too!

-Seohyun became more more more likable.