[TheQoo] SNSD as a whole on Tiffany's insta!!! +Sooyoung,Seohyun,Sunny,Taeyeon,Yuri,Hyoyeon,YoonA insta posts.

Wednesday 5 August 2020

[TheQoo] SNSD as a whole on Tiffany's insta!!! +Sooyoung,Seohyun,Sunny,Taeyeon,Yuri,Hyoyeon,YoonA insta posts.




 

Congrats on SNSD's 13th anniversary!!!!


[Link] (23,830 views)

-So coolㅠㅠ

-Their fans are lucky. SM only uploaded 5 so it was a bit awkward but they all gathered and had their own interview.

-It's the first group picture after they all became in their 30s! it's meaningful 8ㅅ8

-Still as pretty as ever.

-ㅠㅠThey can comeback right now.

-They even thoughtfully took one with masks on.

-Nice to see.

-The one with the masks is somehow cute, funny and sad.

-My heart is getting warm in the morning.

-Tiffany wearing the my birthday band is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Soshi my youthㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-How can they all be so pretty even with a mask on...

-How long has it been for the 8 of them together

-God Soshi. They seem more amazing as time passes by.

-My youth myㅠㅠㅠㅠ student days

-Whenever i see them gathering as 8 continuously, i am envious of their amazing friendshipㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-They're people who knew each other for a longer time than the time they haven't known each other...

-The fav idols of my life!!

-Happy 13th birthday Soshi. Thank you for every yearㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-You would believe it if it was a teaser photo. Fcking pretty.

-Is this how a princesses party looks like

-I am not even a fan but i like seeing them so so much..they're like a girl group legend. Hoping the 8 of them go on for a long time.

-I am so jealous of Soshi fans...I hope my idols get along well like Soshi later. Soshi's career is really like an exemplary national girl group.

-So nice to seeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ supporting Soshi!

-Why do i like it so much when idols get old and matureㅋㅋ Soshi are such great role models.

-The number 1 girl group to meㅠㅠ congrats on the 13th anniversary.

-When will Soshi comeback.

-It's really heartwarming to see. I didn't know it when i was young but when i see Soshi i think of the time when i went to school. I just get emotional.

-They're not even my idols but i got emotional reading the captions and watching the video. I want to see them going on for a long long time.

-A truly legendary girl group.

-Congrats on Soshi's 13th anniversary. I am reminded of the memories of the members i've liked since they were trainees and seeing them for the first time at their Inkigayo debut stage.

-Why am i crying reading the members captions..nice to seeㅠㅠ 

-It's so nice to see them together and i am so jealous.

-They're making me feel that next year too i will think that it's such a relief that i got to like SNSD ㅠㅠ