[TheQoo] A picture that gets divided opinions on which SNSD member it is.

Wednesday 26 August 2020

[TheQoo] A picture that gets divided opinions on which SNSD member it is.


 Who is it?


The answer is


3



2



1



Seohyun.


I also thought it was Yuri.

[Link] (37,761)

-Hul i thought it was really Yuri.

-Hul the fact that it's not Yuri.

-It's obviously Seohyun.

-I scrolled down thinking it's obviously Yuriㅋㅋㅋ

-Even the second picture looks like Yuriㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul i thought it was Yuri but i got surprised seeing the HyunShine logo.

-Her fashion is so Yuri-likeㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously if you look at girl groups the members all look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought it might not be Yuri because she looks so much like her and it's Seohyun..

-She looks so much like Yuri that i thought it might be Sunny but i guess my eyesight is horribleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought it might be Seohyun looking like Yuriㅋㅋ

-I thought it's Seohyun right away and i was correctㅋㅋㅋ her jawline looked like Seohyun.

-Ah seriously even her clothing style is so Yuriㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh i guessed Seohyun correct.

-What the its not Yuri????????

-She looks like Yuri even though i know the answerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-YoonA - Yuri - Seohyun. YoonA and Seohyun don't look alike but they both look like Yuriㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why did i think it was Tiffanyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I never thought they looked alike but i thought the 2nd picture too is Yuriㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought it was Yuri but got surprised by the logo. I don't see Seohyun at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I am Seohyun fan but i thought it was Yuriㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul even the 2nd picture looks like Yuri.

-I was wondering what was so confusing when it's obviously Yuri..

-I thought it was Tiffany at first but then changed my opinion to Yuriㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I am a fan so i knew it was Seohyun but i thought it was Yuri at first tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Even the answer picture looks like Yuriㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was confused between Yuri and YoonA but it's Seohyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought it was Tiffany.

-I thought both pictures were Yuriㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought it's Seohyun right away.