[TheQoo] The thing i am the most envious of with SNSD. (Not money or looks)

Wednesday 5 August 2020

[TheQoo] The thing i am the most envious of with SNSD. (Not money or looks)



I think i loved the members from the beginning.
I've been a hopeless romantic throughout the 10 years.

(Tiffany)



Seohyun who was having a hard time filming her drama after the male lead dropped out..For 10 years she never said she was tired even as a joke but she was so tired that it was obvious to the eyes.
for that Seohyun, the members sent a coffee truck, wrote heartwarming comments on instagram everyday and even went to the filming location and hugged her a lot.


YoonA saying she'd want to be a SNSD member if she wasn't one, Hyoyeon saying she can't exclude the members when it comes to her best friends, Tiffany saying she'd be any SNSD member if she was born again.


"I can't exclude the members". (Hyoyeon)





The members who call maknae Seohyun SNSD's pride.




Tiffany saying she won't sign with an agency for her promotions in Asia because she always want to be a part of SNSD.

Seohyun saying not to use ex member or leaving SNSD. She's just SNSD's Seohyun and didn't leave.


Sooyoung saying she's still SNSD's Sooyoung and that she always introduces herself with it.

Tiffany's assurance to protect SNSD even though she left sm.
And Seohyun and Sooyoung who can never throw it away.
You can feel well how deep their affection to the group called SNSD.


Tiffany saying she was having a video call with Sooyoung and Sooyoung realized how she was feeling just from her eyes and flew over to LA.

After Tiffany returned to her hometown, the members took turns to go see her in LA.
Whenever they go to the US for a schedule they have to go to Disneyland with Tiffany and take picturesㅋㅋㅋ




The members whose existence is the most precious to Taeyeon and gives her a feel good nervousness(to do better).






SNSD that is like a home to Yuri.




That's right, i will live without regrets as long as the kids are there.

(Sooyoung)


And so on.

I am so envious of the fact that each one has 7 friends that they're sure will go on forever with..Even though i am a fan, i get the thought that i am envious a lot of how reliable it is to have someone who will always be by my side no matter what happens.



The time they debuted in 2007 when most of them where minors.


9 years into debut in 2015 and they were all in their 20s.


And all 30s SNSD that will continue in the future!!! Congrats on your 13th anniversary!!


[Link] (29,555 views)

-Agreed agreed..I am envious of how they have several soulmates like this.

-Me too i am the most envious of how they have these kind of friends.

-For real..Because it's already hard to have just one but SNSD has a family of 7 soulmates.

-It's so nice to see even if they left sm they're still Soshi. More than saying that SNSD is forever for hundred times, i am mostly  waiting to see them as a group again and appearing frequently.

-Fany yaㅠㅠ I love you Soshiㅠㅠ

-I am getting teary-eyed for real. I think Soshi is the perfect resemblance of a group. They seem to appreciate each other so they're very cool.

-Both the members and the fans must be so happy.

-I was envious for real after seeing their posts today. I am envious of the relationship they have. To have 7 people who understand me just by looking at my eyes.

-Not just 1 but 7 reliable "my side"...

-I am the most envious of this. Having people to go on with my whole life.

-Their hands when they debuted are like babiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I am so so envious of how they have not only 1 but 7 lifetime friends.

-How reliable it is to keep being together with people who were strength during the time you lived the most fiercely..i am the most envious of this and it looks niceㅠㅠi get emotional and i like it.

-Tiffany's tattoos.



-The life of having a friend whom i knew since we were teenagers, spent my most glamorous 20s with, doing our own thing in our 30s and still meeting, who knows everything about me and i can talk comfortably to.

-I think its possible because of the affection they have towards the years that passed and the pride. I am really envious of how they kept the relationship with people they spent their most glamorous years and how they still love and appreciate each other after such a long time.

-They look so happy because they seem precious to each other. I wonder what it feels like to spend your most beautiful moments together.

-It's so nice to see them supporting each other whenever a movie or a song comes out.

-Seriously cool. Though i am an all fan, i hope my idols go on like this.

-There are groups that look like a business relationship as soon as you look at them but SNSD is never like that.

-I think its also a blessing that such close members with pretty hearts are meeting together. They're all really pretty.

-They're a blessing to each other and to fans.

-It's hard to meet someone who matches with yourself. Amazing.

-Why am i getting teary-eyed seeing how they supported Seohyun when she was having a hard time when i am not even a fan. Sooyoung is also daebak for going to LA after looking at Tiffany's eyes. The SNSD members are all just daebak.

-Woah a friend flying to LA after looking at her eyesㅠㅠ why am i getting teary-eyed. I want to become a good person like this to the people around me. I am envious.

-As a fan i am so proud and thankful that Soshi seems to love Soshi and appreciate itㅠㅠ Lets go on for a long time. I love you.

-Seriously these kind of words come out because they're sincere.

-I didn't know they were so close. I was touched at the part where they were doing a video call and Sooyoung went to The US just after looking at Tiffany's eyes.

-“ I think i loved the members from the beginning.
I've been a hopeless romantic throughout the 10 years.”
This is more romantic than any other line from a drama.

-I like Tiffany's interview so much.

-You wrote not money or looks but they even have that. Amazing.

-Such a pretty friendshipㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-How cool will they be if they gather again..I'll support you forever girls.

-I am really envious. It's hard enough to make one real friend but to have 7ㅠㅠ