'Time' issue. (3 posts)

Sunday 11 April 2021

'Time' issue. (3 posts)


T/N: The posts are arranged from newest to oldest.
My love my people, i am always thankful and love you💓




[Seohyun's instagram update. (feat. I love you)] (57,719 views)

-Fcking pretty.

-She's seriously the prettiest in my world.

-I love you Seohyun-ah.

-She;s seriously soooooo pretty and respectable. A cool person.

-She's seriously fcking pretty......

-She's such a likable celebrity because she's steady..

-I think Seohyun is such a positive and strong person..if the singer is like this then the fandom too receives that kind of influence. I think they will be happy as they stan.

-Seohyun is pretty. I am always supporting you.

-I am getting teary-eyed from the captionㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're such a cool person. I hope you only walk on a flower path💓

-A person with a pretty face and heartㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I think the words "The final winner is a good person." are true.

-Fcking pretty. I liked her before but i like her even more now.

-She's kind till the end. Uploading a post in case we're worried.

-She's gotten extremely pretty. I think she will do even better as an actress because her mentality is good.

-Seohyun is so pretty. She's even more likable because her heart is pretty. I hope she does even better.

-Seohyun is such a cool person..she's so pretty. She became even more likable.

-I hope she does even better.

-They say the final winner is a good person but the pain suffered from the abuser remainsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Pretty. I hope you're only with good people.

-The pain must have been great so i hope she at least feels a bit better with this supportㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-You suffered a lotㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's been active for so long yet there is not one gossip about her..she must be truly kind.

-You seriously worked hard..

-She's the top most respectable person in my life.

-Am an all-fan but she's always been a likeable celebrity to me.

-Seohyun is always likable.

-A friend that makes you feel better whenever you see her.

-She's so cool.

-Her heart and thoughts are as pretty as her face.

-Seohyun is pretty. I hope she didn't get hurt.

                   


I am writing this post because i feel bad about Seohyun being seen only as pitiful when she's been a pro from the start till the end no matter what happened.

She finished the press conference well despite what the male lead did.





She greeted the fans with a smile after it ended.

"Today is too hot right? Did you eat? because its hot, eat SamGyeTang! Ah and eat Bingsu too!"







She also kept posting about the drama and promoting it during its airing time.

(Thanks to her post we knew when the final episode was airing because of the broadcasting time changing due to the pro baseball season.)






She wrapped it up well after it ended and didn't blame the male actor.

((The plot changed from a melo to a revenge one because of the male lead who left by killing him and not adding new characters.))

Seohyun recently said in interview about Kim Jung Hyun leaving "Its something painful from a fellow actor perspective" she continued "Its important to finish a project, but you're a human before you're an actor. I thought that the human is more important and i understood him well."
"(After KJH left) The responsibility increased. I thought that the whole project could fail if i made a mistake here so i only thought that i must do well. I acted like nothing was wrong but i was actually afraid. But i can't avoid the fact that i must make an effort and i think it's a situation that could very much happen again in the future. I had a very good experience. Although its a pity that the melo part disappeared as the scenario changed."

(Except for a certain someone) The filming atmosphere was good.






Her boyfriend of 6 years betrayed her, her sister suddenly died and her case got brushed off as suicide and then her mother died while she was looking into the case yet she didn't use the "too immersed in character" excuse and finished her drama well.








[Seohyun who was a pro till the end in Time and not pitiful.] (45,341 views)

-Her fans probably had a hard time seeing that gif from the press conference going around. She was professional and did well even though it was hard. It's amazing that she managed to finish it safely. I support Seohyun.

-Seohyun is amazing. She's pretty but even kind.

-Praising Seohyun for being a real professional and doing well is way better. Saying that she's pitiful is not comforting at all.

-She's a fcking cool real professional. 

-She's so respectable..if it was me, i wouldn't have been able to do it like her.

-Cool and amazing.

-Seohyun-ah i am always supporting you.

-She grew up to be such a cool adult.

-This post needs to go to the HOT page.

-She's the pro of pros.

-I respect her so much as a person.

-I only knew her as a Soshi member i didn't know she was such a cool person. I respect her.

-She's such a cool and deep person.

-Her feeling of responsibility is fcking cool. I hope she succeeds even more.

-Now this is a pro.

-I've seen her in a new light since then. A professional adult.

-As expected of God Seohyun.

-Those three are still close. its heartwarming.

-Once again you can feel how amazing she is. No wonder she's Soshi's pride.

-She looks so innocent. Seriously pretty.

-A person like Seohyun is a seriously strong person.

-I want to have a mentality like hers.

-She's just fcking cool.

-The more you know Seohyun the more you support her.

-Isn't she known for being kind? i am not even a fan but i know that.

-She's a professional actress. Sincere.

-I will suddenly become a fan.

-She's not pitiful but a real adult.

-She became so likeable with this issue.

-I can't imagine how hard it must've been. She a real professional actress.



Then one day, the male lead KJH had to leave the project due to health issues. All eyes were focused on Seohyun. Seohyun clenched her teeth with the thought "If i make a mistake the whole project fails and falls through." in the midst of "The burden of having to carry it all alone and go."

"I pretended there was nothing wrong on set but i was very scared. I was having a hard time mentally and physically and the responsibility even increased so my only thought was that i must do it no matter what. I even thought that i must not get sick. Because if i become weak everyone will be shaken so i focused on maintaining my balance. I wanted to get psychotherapy several times a day."

[Seohyun's interview after 'Time' ended.] (60,288 views)

-Aigoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's such an amazing person..it must have been hardㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-What did she do to deserve this..fckㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I hope you're happy and get loved till the end..especially from your partner actor. Its obvious but i am even more angry so i am supporting her more.

-The one who was supposed to be getting the comfort and support was Seohyun..

-Probably the only interview were she said she's having a hard timeㅠㅠ

-The fact that she said it like this shows how hard it must've been.

-And it was the first project she did when she left sm and was on her own..it must've been really hard.

-She was already suffering and on top of that, the male actor left in the middle and she had to carry it all alone so it must've been even harder.

-I've just realized that the final winner is a good person like she said in a past interview.

-She's professional.

-That was the first time since debut she showed to fans she's having a hard timeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I watched Tine and was surprised because of how good she was..her character was having such a hard time and she was so good in it.

-She didn't show she was having a hard time even when she was promoting with Soshi so this must've been the worst.

-I hope people like her do even better.

-She's so pitifulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ just because it's in the past doesn't mean it's forgottenㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's such a strong person but if it was to the point that she would say it in an interview like this..

-I want to hug her and tell her she suffered a lotㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-No wonder Hyoyeon kept visiting her.

-She's such a responsible cool person.

-She was even preparing for Soshi's 10th anniversary album and fan meeting while filming this. Seriously so amazing.

-Now that we know the whole story, its more amazing how she didn't even say anything and kept her mouth shut.

-She seems like such a great person..respectable.

-As expected of a pro.

-So Seohyun suffered a lot..am not even a fan neither did i watch the drama but i'll support you.

-I can only say that she's so so amazing. Just how mentally exhausting was it for her. Seohyun too is a human...even though its late, you worked very hard.

-That last line..just how hard was itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seohyun will do even better.

-Her mentality is amazing. A real adult.

-Such a kind person.