[Pann] Which female idols do your parents find pretty?

Thursday 25 August 2022

[Pann] Which female idols do your parents find pretty?


(T/N: i only translated the part that mentions YoonA and only the comments that mention her/SNSD so the ranking of the comments is a bit different from the original.)

 I watch TV with my parents a lot. These are the female idols they find pretty.

YoonA.

You just can't beat YoonA.

(The rest are Miyeon, An Yujin, Choi Yujin and Suzy.)


[Link] (86,453 views)

1.[+132 -10] My mom is still stuck at SNSD..she loves YoonA so much.

2.[+31 -3] YoonA and Suzy must be fcking pretty indeed. Even our parents generation find them fcking pretty..

3.[+23 -5] YoonA, Seohyun and Miyeon.

4.[+23 -6] YoonA and Yuri.

5.[+21 -6] They say YoonA and Tiffany are the prettiestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and i agree.

6.[+20 -5] My dadㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ kept asking me if SNSD's song is out. He likes it.


7[+19 -2] My mom finds Miyeon pretty. That was the first time since Soshi.

8.[+16 -3] YoonA and Suzy..my mom has very high standards.

9.[+13 -3] Woah my parents are seriously the same as yours. Its exactly YoonA, Miyeon and An Yujin. Goosebumps.

10.[+10 -0] Our family also likes YoonAㅋㅋㅋ We never even mention other idols. Just SNSD..

11.[+9 -] My mom's pick is also YoonA..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12.[+7 -1] My mom finds Seolhyun pretty. Its the first time since YoonA that she said that.

13.[+7 -1] My mom saw SNSD's Yuri's historical drama and found her very pretty. She kept asking how can she be so pretty even with her hair tied back. Agreed.

14.[+7 -1] Its Miyeon and Yujin since YoonA, Seohyun and Yuriㅋㅋㅋ I guess parents are all the same..

15.[+6 -1] Goosebumps. My parents find Miyeon pretty for the first time since SNSD. They also find An Yujin pretty these days.

16.[+6 -1] Parents are all the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our family's pick is also YoonAㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17.[+6 -2] My mom is a big fan of YoonA..she watches all her dramas..cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18.[+5 -1] YoonA is such a wall. She's so pretty.

19.[+5 -0] My dad likes Jiyeon and mom likes Yuriㅋㅋㅋㅋ. She doesn't say "Yuri is pretty!" straightforward but whenever she sees her on TV she says that SNSD are indeed prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20.[+4 -1] My mom also loves YoonAㅋㅋㅋㅋ She saw her on TV and said that she would be full even if she didn't eat if she had a daughter like her. My eyes went wide beside herㅋㅋㅋㅋ

21.[+4 -0] YoonA, Seohyun, Jisoo and An Yujin.

22.[+3 -1] My mom will forever choose YoonA. She loves her from her 2009 drama as Saebyeok.

23.[+3 -0] Parents are all the same SNSD> Miyeon, An Yujinㅋㅋㅋㅋ

24.[+3 -0] Our whole family finds YoonA pretty whenever she's on TV or has a movie even when she's not promoting as SNSD. They say she's so pretty even when she's on variety shows..they also say she's good on variety shows and seems to have a good personality.

25.[+3 -0] It was Soshi and now its apparently Miyeon and An Yujin.

26.[+3 -0] My mom has always liked Soshi's Sooyoung since a long time ago.

27.[+3 -0] Suzy, An Yujin and Seohyun.

28.[+2 -0] YoonA is the one top.

29.[+2 -0] My mom went crazy over YoonA and Suzy.

30.[+2 -0] They said YoonA and An Yujin are pretty.