[TheQoo] Taeyeon's 4th mini album "What Do I Call You".

Wednesday 16 December 2020

[TheQoo] Taeyeon's 4th mini album "What Do I Call You".


[MV] Taeyeon - What Do I Call You (4th mini) (18,905)

-Crazy the song is fcking good.

-Woah the intro part is crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The intro is fcking amazing.

-The song is so good Taeyeon is the best!!

-So good

-Hul hul fcking goodㅠㅠ

-The song is good.

-Its my style.

-Woah the picked a trendy song well its new.

-The song is good and her vocal skills are amazing from the start. As expected she sings well.

-Taeyeon definitely sings well (obviously) but should i say her vocal spectrum(?) is wide? it seems she challenges various genres and atmospheres so its nice.

-Hul its so good. Different.

-The song is crazy though..??

-Woah totally my style. They also picked a fcking good MV.

-The song is fcking trendy..totally different from the other Taeyeon songs i've heard so far.

-Ah seriously even the side tracks are crazy.

-This is the most my style song after four seasons. Good.

-She picks songs fcking well. She also matches all genres well. There is nothing she can't do.

-Fcking good.

-The song is the perfect fit for this weather.

-Just how wide is Taeyeon's musical spectrum ?

-The album is fcking good this time.

-This is it.

-I like that Taeyeon tries various genres.

-She picked the album well. They're all my tasteㅠㅠ

-The beat, melody and her voice are all daebak.

-Personally this is my favorite Taeyeon title track.

-The side tracks are also so goodㅠㅠ

-The song is seriously so good. Am not even a Taeyeon fan but i trust her solo. Her solo albums are always perfect.

-Sigh there is no escape from Taeyeon.




I currently can't decide my favorite song..

What is your favorite song?..



This is the title.

[Taeyeon's new album that is getting a very good reaction this time.] (24,728 views)

-I like them allㅠㅠㅠㅠ but the title is my favoriteㅠㅠ

-Wildfire..Wildfire for me.

-Playlist.

-Galaxy!

-Wildfire is so goodㅠㅠ

-Title and Galaxy.

-Wildfire is my style.

-Title and To the moon!

-Title and Wildfire.

-Title and To the moon.

-Title and Playlist.

-Galaxy.

-The title is fcking good.

-I fcking like Playlist

-Wildfire.

-I've so far only listened to the title and i can't escape from it..its fcking good.

-Title/Galaxy.

-Title one pick.

-Wildfire!

-Galaxy!!

-The title is the one top and Wildfire is also fcking good.

-WDICY and Playlist.

-The title is seriously daebak.

-Playlist.

-I am currently addicted to the title.

-Title and Wildfire.

-I can't pick my favorite song this time..Seriously i am not lying they're all so good.

-Wildfire is a crazy song.

-I seriously like Galaxy the mostㅠㅠ

-To the moon!

-Wildfire Wildfire Wildfire.