[TheQoo] The performance that i think is the best among SNSD's Japanese promotions.

Monday 20 July 2020

[TheQoo] The performance that i think is the best among SNSD's Japanese promotions.


https://m.youtu.be/9lhtdexg_14


From the stage set and lighting to an even bold performance.
Honestly i think of this performance first the most when i think of SNSD's performances.
Their eyes and gestures look really powerful so its good.
The long experience vibe of the height of their prime performance is good.

[Link] (2,674 views)

-Me too. So cool.

-They're all real cool.

-I thought it would be Karma Butterfly.

-I freaking love The Great Escape!!

-I knew it would be thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Agreed but the one on Music Station a day before this is for real.

-Hul my prediction ability has increased. I liked Seohyun's part in the second half of The Great Escape so much i kept replaying it.

-Like its said, freaking cool.

-I like this one tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember Mr.Taxi that they preformed on an encore like thisㅋㅋ was it the same day?? They have a lot of performances that i like. Even though i am not a fan i watched them well.

-Me too this is my favorite Japanese performance.

-The confidence that's showing because they can both dance and sing liveㅋㅋㅋ It's nice to see the members full of SNSD's prideㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really fascinating how they can do powerful things too. They're all overflowing with skills and individuality..amazing.

-I suddenly realize why Soshi was so popular.

-A performance that shows why they're top level.